[GRLUG] OpenSuSE Repos

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Thu Mar 31 06:33:26 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 15:22 -0500, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> Just tried to update my 11.3 machine and found that the repos are
> invalid.

All the repos?,  Which repos?

If the repo in question is Pacman [generally multimedia stuff whose
encumbrance is in question] that makes sense.  Pacman is an autonomous
project - and they have restructured their repositories, which they
announced.

> Does anyone have any insight on why are the repos now
> invalid?

I still have an openSUSE 11.3 box;  updates are working.

[openSUSE 11.4 RULEZ!]