[GRLUG] Admin rights

David Hoppe dave at hopasaurus.com
Fri Mar 18 07:34:59 EDT 2011

While they are installing software have them install VirtualPC or
VMWare.  Then you can have you own sandbox to play in installing
whatever you want.  If you want a Windows install on the virtual machine
you will have to figure out the licensing and find the software.  But
you could try out all the cool Linux distros and play with the NAS
distros you have been looking into.