[GRLUG] Job searches - any good tips?

Joel Freiberg jefrat72 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:48:37 EDT 2011

Try Indeed.com as well.  I also am looking, though more towards
Cisco/Networking but have used Moster/Dice/Craigslist/Indeed/GRPress.
I also monitor businesses I am interested in on a weekly basis, and
have some headhunters that have contacted me.  So far interviews, but
no offers.  Keep trying and good luck!