[GRLUG] Ben's video editing pdf & a question

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Wed Mar 9 19:43:59 EST 2011

I wrote a pretty nice script for batch encoding movies.
http://john.wesorick.com/2011/03/autodvdencoder.html You would have to edit
it to encode TV shows though. As it is, it just looks for the longest title.
Although, that may be a good argument I could add to it. So if you tell it
its a TV show, it would encode all titles...