[GRLUG] Yes, You Still Need Business Cards

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:40:00 EST 2011

This talk about business cards made me think about the groups I am in.
 There have been many times I would like a business card to hand out
with the GRLUG's info or the Grand Rapids Area BoardGamers info.  They
are a very handy size, and the groups just might gain a valuable
member.

I've never ordered from Vistaprint, do they jack up the shipping cost
for an order of free cards?

Share and Enjoy
Ben