[GRLUG] ISP shopping

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:32:40 EDT 2011

I'm about to write Iserv off. Email I got following my request for a quote:

"I am responding to the inquiry for digital broadband high-speed
internet. Unfortunately, it looks like high-speed service is not
available at your location. Thank you for your interest."

Nearly at a loss for words...I've got ADSL already, and the apartment
was wired for U-Verse when I moved in. Perhaps their idea of
"high-speed services" is limited to T1s and metro ethernet?