[GRLUG] Vim Group? Editors and IDEs

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:42:31 EDT 2011

I had been using BBEdit quite a lot, until the local (St Louis MO) Vim
UG got started. Fairly active, and we've had presentations at LUG and
Unix UG meetings, besides the vim-geeks meetings. Now, I'm mostly
using MacVim for casual (or formal) editing. At the vim-geeks meetings
and presentations by the leader, I've been learning lots of new
commands and tools beyond basic vi.

One big reason was I started using vi back in mid to early '80s, and I
keep trying to use vi commands in GUI editors. Cmd-Z is my friend. ;-)

--Don Ellis
St Louis (MO)