[GRLUG] Off Topic: Mimi & Eunice's Intellectual Pooperty minibooks by Nina Paley

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:41:36 EDT 2011

Not related to the LUG, but I'd thought I'd put this out in case anyone
wants to help.

"Mimi & Eunice IP comics <http://mimiandeunice.com/category/ip/> packaged
into a 5.25" x 3.5" full-color 20-page booklet. The size is perfect for
carrying in a wallet or purse, to conveniently produce whenever a
conversation about art, culture and commerce starts going to crazy-town. How
many times have you wanted to explain the problems of copyright simply and
clearly? How many times have you longed to deflate pro-patent propaganda,
but gotten into a convoluted abstract argument instead? Having these little
books on hand can turn a heated debate into a friendly and entertaining
conversation. I know, because I carry a prototype with me."

Kickstarter project page:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1850676295/mimi-and-eunices-intellectual-pooperty-minibooks