[GRLUG] sugarcrm/mysql issue

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Fri Jun 3 16:11:35 EDT 2011

Duh! I'm not sure why I forget that. I suspect I don't really understand
why it's necessary.

Making progress. But now getting this error message after entering
password:

ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

I got this result both as 'eric' and as 'root'.
Would this be a password problem for the DB? or would it say something
explicitly about password if that's now the problem?