[GRLUG] Linux Compatible Voice Modem

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Thu Jul 28 19:13:40 EDT 2011

I've always had better look with actual serial port modems than internal
ones, although I haven't used an actual modem in a long time. I have an
old external serial-port modem that I think had some voicemail
capabilities. You're welcome to it if you want. It probably has Linux
drivers, although I recall having some INF problems with it even in
Windows. Linux is better at old, slightly strange hardware these days
anyway.