[GRLUG] XBMC

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:36:18 EDT 2011

How does it compare to something like an Mvix Ultio?
<http://www.mvixusa.com/ultio/1080p-high-definition-home-theater-pc.html>

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 4:07 PM, David Pembrook <david at pembrook.net> wrote:

> On Jul 24, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Bob Kline <bob.kline at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> http://xbmc.org/about/
> Anyone here using this, with good
> results?
>    -- Bob

> believed to be clean.

> I have used it to replace mythtv on a couple of computers and prefer it. Far
> less hassle to setup. I don't use it for recording but just for media
> playback so it's perfect for me
> believed to be clean.

Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/
   Weblog: http://ronsapartment.blogspot.com/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64