[GRLUG] AT&T Uverse TV + 6to4 = ?

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Sun Jul 10 01:05:25 EDT 2011

After more investigation, the situation is significantly better than I
thought. The DMZ+ option actually does more than I thought. It's a weird
hybrid of bridging and DMZ NAT. The "DMZ pinhole" device gets the
outside IP address and a complete lack of firewalling, but the IGMP TV
traffic somehow gets through the firewall to a Nat'd IP address on the
set-top box.

Now I just need to get tunneling working.