[GRLUG] Time Clocks and Software

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue Jan 25 17:07:35 EST 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Ben Rousch wrote:

> Any of you hardware hackers have advice for me?

For $99 get yourself a small USB I/O module, and use it to drive your
relay.

That would allow you to drive the bell with whatever s/w you find, .. if
you want to build something yourself, what programming language do you
have available? Much as I hate to admit, Windoze & Access is about the
simplest RAD environment there is - ANYONE can learn to program with it.

	Lee