[GRLUG] GRLUG meet long ago

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 09:52:47 EST 2011

An interesting idea, but I just went to create one for the Saturday Social,
and I noticed two things;
* You can't associate a degree of focus with a given topic. This is somewhat
important, because even though this is a LUG, it's not as Linux-specific as
the term might imply.
* Organizer Dues; it's not free, and why I understand and respect why, I'd
rather have the option to be ad-supported.