[GRLUG] OT, .. simple backup tool?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:55:41 EST 2011

An FYI on DeltaCopy...Last I used it, I ran into a problem involving paths
with spaces in it. I don't recall if that path issue was on the server end,
or the client end. (I was using DC and Windows on both sides)

As I recall, the problem appeared to be how the interface was passing
arguments to the cywin/rsync build. I don't remember if I filed a bug report
or not. I think I tried to, at least.