[GRLUG] IRC Channel

Kyle dontwantspam1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 25 13:14:41 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to send out a reminder that we have an IRC channel on FreeNode - #grlug.  There are currently over 20 accounts in the room, including one open-source chatbot one of our members maintains.  If you don't have an IRC client, there are many available - just to name a few: Pidgin, irssi, ChatZilla, Empathy.  So if you have a few minutes, drop by and say "Hi!"

- Kyle