[GRLUG] Business service

Matthew Seeley matthew at threadlight.com
Fri Feb 25 08:18:33 EST 2011

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but

http://www.broadbandmap.gov

is the federal governments understanding of broadband available.

I've noticed it can be extremely inaccurate (my house address is
right, my work address is totally wrong on this map), but it may be of
some help.

--
Matthew Seeley
Threadlight Systems