[GRLUG] download slowdown

Philip J. Robar philip.robar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:41:59 EST 2011

On Feb 22, 2011, at 8:41 AM, Michael Mol wrote:

> Plausible; Belkin is Best Buy's off-brand.

While I'm not a fan of Belkin*, this is simply not true. Belkin is a fairly large, independent company that sells through numerous retailers—both online and off. (Check your local Wal-Mart/Sams for instance.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belkin

Phil

* I put them in the same general category as Monster Cables when it comes to price/performance and honesty.