[GRLUG] Is ITT Tech a Good School?

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 13:16:54 EST 2011

In a truly functional world this would
be a completely reasonably way to
educate yourself. And mostly how you
do in the end.  But as someone else
here pointed out, a more thick-headed
culture will not attempt to evaluate you
for what you know, over the short run
anyway, but will want to see that someone
else - a school - says you know something,
and has given you the papers that say so.

You approach is more like the English
university system, where you "read" under
someone for a year or more. They give
you guidance, and verbally quiz you now
and then to see where the holes are.

Perhaps the ideal method, but affordable
only by the rich.

   -- Bob