[GRLUG] Is ITT Tech a Good School?

Dagny Scott parsleyfirefly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:57:59 EST 2011

One thing I might add: GRCC's Associate's in Network Administration has a
LOT of the same classes as Davenport's Info Security degree. I believe they
also have a 3+1 deal where you spend 3 years at GRCC and one at Davenport.
This would by far be your cheapest option, and GRCC has some very good
instructors, many of whom currently work in the fields they're teaching.

Dagny