[GRLUG] Is ITT Tech a Good School?

mooselikebriard moosebriard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:43:23 EST 2011

It appears that Davenport is about $11,500/year (in seat, 12 cr
hr/semester.)  ITT does not advertise their tuition rates, but the best of
what I can find is around $44,000 for two years, or twice as much per year

Seems odd to avoid publishing tuition rates which is part of my apprehension
surrounding ITT.  Thanks for the Davenport idea. They never occurred to me
and they have a campus here in Kzoo where I live.

I observe most institutions have one or two Unix/Linux classes in their BS
programs.  Where can a person get schooled in those disciplines?  I am
relatively new to the Linux world and am finding myself in some amount of
awe at it's capability.  I use it frequently at my job to salvage Windows
machines which to me says a lot (about Linux).  I have 20 years of teaching
myself Windows......a speedier route to learn Linux would be great.