[GRLUG] Change DNS A Record for planet.grlug.org

Godwin geektoyz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:16:34 EST 2011

Thanks Ben, I'll take care of it later today (after doc appt)...  :-)

G-

On Feb 16, 2011 8:58 AM, "Ben Rousch" <brousch at gmail.com> wrote:

I am in the process of shutting down my Slicehost server and I have
moved the GRLUG blog aggregator (aka planet) service at
planet.grlug.org to my Dreamhost account. I don't recall who actually
controls the grlug.org domain, but I would appreciate it if you could
change the A record for planet.grlug.org to 66.33.197.9 . Also, please
let me know when the change is complete so I can schedule the shutdown
of the server.

There shouldn't be any interruptions to the service during this move,
but there may be some duplication of posts due to issues with a
slightly newer planet software version.

As usual, anyone who would like to have their blog added to the GRLUG
Planet, just send me an email with a link and a blog title.

Thanks,

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com