[GRLUG] buisness card

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue Feb 15 14:49:24 EST 2011

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, west mi wrote:

> What would be the best way to create and print a business card?
> My brother and I are considering a business together, and trying to do it
> cheep.
> Thanks,
> Darrin

Got to your local office supply store and get some precut stock - it's the
trim job that is the hardest part of the process.

Do the art in whatever tool you like - LO [Libre Office or Open Office]
Write, Draw, or even GIMP.

As an option, you can get 500 stock background cards for less tham $20 all
over the 'Net.

	Lee