[GRLUG] Co-location hosting in or near GR/Muskegon

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Mon Feb 14 09:30:39 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 08:44:05AM -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 06:44 -0500, Eric Beversluis wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 20:44 -0500, Bob Kline wrote:
[snip]
> > Louisiana is a more progressive state than Michigan?
> > :-)
>
> Which Michigan?  Please, always be specific.  There is East Michigan and
> West Michigan.  Don't group us West Michigan citizens with those corrupt
> has-been Easterners.

That's right!  West coast, baby!  "Ain't no party like a West Coast party
cuz a West Coast party don't stop."

Seriously, though, Adam is right.  East Michigan and West Michigan are
very, very different culturally, religiously, and politically.  If
Michigan were a country we'd be talking about splitting in half—or in
thirds if you include the Upper Peninsula/South Canada/East Wisconsin
(call it what you will).

:-)

[snip]
--