[GRLUG] Debian Release Party

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:08:47 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael,
>
> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I looked at Linux Mint Debian, but they weren't providing a 64-bit
>> version at the time, so I gave it a pass.
>
> It does now. Go get it (http://www.linuxmint.com/download_lmde.php) and have
> fun. Let us know what you think.
> [64bit] http://www.linuxmint.com/edition.php?id=75

It'll be a while. I've got a lot on my plate right now. It might
replace Debian/lenny on my router, though I just got most of that
working the way I wanted. :-|

How does mint handle configuration edit conflicts? I _really_ like
Gentoo's model of placing the new configuration file as
'._cfg????filename', and letting me know that I need to look at them
and reconcile differences.