[GRLUG] Debian Release Party

Matt Michielsen mattmichielsen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:26:56 EST 2011

I actually kind of prefer infrequent releases for setting up servers.
I run Ubuntu on my desktop/laptop, but Debian Stable with some
packages out of Testing on most servers, although lately I've been
using Ubuntu LTS releases. Upgrading a production server to a
completely new set of packages is always going to be something of a
problem though, which is why more rolling-release oriented options
like Debian Testing work pretty well.