[GRLUG] switch sessions remotely

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 11:19:20 EST 2011

On 2/3/2011 11:15 AM, Eric Beversluis wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 11:06 -0500, Steve Romanow wrote:

Look in your linux server side config.  This will work in the free
version.  What happens is if it sees an eligible window for reconnecting
to, you will get a special dialog showing your existing sessions.

The logs I was referring to should see your existing sessions and for
some reason decided not to allow reconnection.