[GRLUG] IT job outlook reveals growing demand for Linux skills

Rob Geer rob at geerfamily.com
Thu Dec 8 09:18:06 EST 2011

Found this article and thought I would share:

The Linux Foundation says Android and Java are the top-wanted skills on the
Linux.com Jobs Board. The increasing demand for Linux skills aligns with
overall IT job growth; according to Dice.com, 65% of hiring managers say
they will add staff in the first half of 2012.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/245572/want_a_linux_job_learn_java_or_android.html

Rob Geer

Business Development - West Michigan

Kelly IT Resources

O: 616.365.2820 | M: 616.570.1653 I F: 616-365-9381

3210 Eagle Run Drive Ste 204, Grand Rapids, MI  49525

* *

www.kellyit.com**

robert.geer at kellyit.com

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/robgeer