[GRLUG] your mail

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Wed Dec 7 17:08:03 EST 2011

On -1 xxx -1, it was written:

> I'm in LibreOffice 3.3.3.1-7.fc15, which is what Fedora 15 provides. Is
> the "direct" option something that was added later? It is definitely not
> there.

I recall testing with Open Office many years ago using Direct, bu I have
not used Base very much - it is extremely primitive compared to Access
[which I hate to admit, but it's true], and the installation 'footprint'
is quite large [the OO/LO suite].

If you're certain it is not there in 3.3/Fedora 15, I would suggest
removing and reinstall using the ODF Package.

	Lee