[GRLUG] Bodhi Linux

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:09:35 EDT 2011

For me, it isn't that I am strapped for speed, but I do notice the
little extra speed I get (Xubuntu)and I don't have need of eye candy.
I'm sure this encompasses most everyone here, but I use the command
line for most of my file organizing needs and all other computer needs
are met by the applications I use.  I don't need my DE to do much more
than help organize windows.

(written with gmail on firefox 6, on windows XP)

Share and Enjoy
Ben