[GRLUG] Linux Social Tonight

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed Aug 31 12:12:58 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:10:16AM -0400, Steve Romanow wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think I will be there as I will be in town.  Hope to come
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
[snip]
> > --
> >  Ben Rousch
>
> ewww, sent from ipad.

I am always surprised at how many on this Linux Users Group list post
with non-Linux software.  I'm sure this is because of work computers
primarily, but it humorous nonetheless.

Now that would be an interesting poll: which MUA do you use?

j-t
Sent from my Debian Linux box via mutt and msmtp.
--
john-thomas
------