[GRLUG] Baby Monitors - Will bring it back to Linux promise

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Sat Aug 27 21:28:26 EDT 2011

harbor freight has some cheep cameras with audio you can plug into your
tv if you have composite inputs. Older tv's are also a dime a dozen for
a cheep monitor. The ones I got had like 100' of cable. That's assuming
you can run the cable depending on how your place is setup

I just looked and found a color one with 80' cable for 29.99.
http://www.harborfreight.com/weatherproof-color-security-camera-with-night-vision-95914.html