[GRLUG] Google problem?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Sat Aug 27 16:35:09 EDT 2011

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011, Jeff DeFouw wrote:

> I often get the "I think you want the results for X when you searched
> for Y" and I have to click on the "really search for Y" option.

That's normally an option at the top of the results page, .. no such
choice in this case.

The problem *could* be related to allowing Google cookies, .. normally I
don't allow them, but have been using Google Calendar lately.

Interestingly enough, turning OFF JS & blocking all Google cookies
actually makes the search pretty ACCURATE!

	Lee