[GRLUG] Email clients and console

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:33:56 EDT 2011

I'm writing this using 'alpine' under Debian. It's running under the same
screen session as my IRC client. we'll see how this works out.

Only thing I've noticed so far is that the command bar at the bottom of
the message editing window makes me think I'm in Nano, so I'm tempted to
hit ^O to save and send the message. That doesn't quite work, as ^O is
tied to 'Postpone', which I'll guess is something akin to 'save as draft'.

Here are the instructions I used to set this up:

https://lusule.wordpress.com/2008/08/16/how-to-7/

( And, yup, I hit ^O to save. -.- )