[GRLUG] want to buy a B&W printer

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:40:21 EDT 2011

We've got a CLP-315 here at work that's been good to us. We've had to
replace a couple cartridges, though, and it counts cartridge life in
pagecounts, not in actual toner used.

(I also wouldn't recommend it for doing anything more than
clip-art-level graphics; the internal color calibration isn't quite
right, and the halftoning is very visible if you print a photo)