[GRLUG] HTPC Distros

John Wesorick johnwesorick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:19:35 EDT 2011

XBMC is where it's at. You can customize the controls however you want, if
you don't find them to your liking. I think they are in
~/.xbmc/userdata/keymap.xml, although I may be wrong on the path. XBMC is a
lot easier to manage if you put it on a full Ubuntu box instead of using the
stripped down Live version. I never tried Boxee, but Mythbuntu leaves a lot
to be desired, at least it did when I used it last, granted it was a couple
years ago.

Sent from my Android phone, please forgive my brevity