[GRLUG] Openshot

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:40:37 EDT 2011

I did a presentation and similar demo video on OpenShot's 3D titles
back at the September WMLUG meeting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCeowT8Vx08

My green titles have the same white border, so it's a problem with the template.

It looks like I might also have a screencast of the presentation I
never got around to cleaning up and posting.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't mean to come off as a I-could-do-better snob. I don't know
> how to use NLE tools any more than the average computer geek. The
> 'little work' I mentioned probably qualifies as a bug. You shouldn't
> see a white outline there on a black background.
>
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Adam M. Erickson <adam at openfad.com> wrote:
>> For the media/tech savvy you can just create your own better titles in Blender
>> and then import it to Openshot.
>> Blender is another impressive tool that I have not had the opportunity to learn.
>>
>> For general users the Openshot 3D title is another persuader to try Linux and
>> OSS communities.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Needs a little work, looks like. The antialiasing on the "Ubuntu 10.04
>>> 64-bit" title has a white outline. Good start, though.
>>
>> --
>> believed to be clean.

> :wq

> believed to be clean.