[GRLUG] GiveCamp in GR for 2010?

Ed Howland ed.howland at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:21:08 EDT 2010

Thanks, Casey,

I really enjoyed BarCamp this year. Can I volunteer for next year? I
can do limited hard labor due to my infirmities, but I can do other
things you might need.

Yes, please let the list know anything about GiveCamp. I'll forward
the info to the Ruby and Python lists, and other Michigan, Ohio and
Indiana groups I know.

Cheers,
Ed

Ed Howland