[GRLUG] Python Developers

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:52:52 EDT 2010

Bummer -> My boss doesn't believe in remote-developers which puts me in a
difficult position for finding temporary help.
I guess I can try the colleges and see if anyone wants a paid internship.
My real problem isn't a lack of popularity - it's the high employment rate
of computer science professionals in this area I guess.