[GRLUG] Job Posting - Configura Hiring Software Developers

Scott Huffman sjhuffman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:49:31 EDT 2010

I hope posting jobs directly is OK with the group.  Please flame away
if it's not.

Configura is looking to hire a couple new software developers.  Here's
a snippet of the job description and qualifications.  At Configura, we
call developers "Application Consultants".

Job Description:
At Configura, we have created a software platform that enables users
to customize designs and layout office furniture, kitchens, pallet
racking, mobile shelving and anything else that is parametrically
configurable.  An application consultant works on a team responsible
for a client or number of clients.  Each team works to customize our
software so that it supports the client's sales and order processes.
Work is carried out in close and long-term relationships with our
clients.

Qualifications:
- Skilled programmer with a long history of programming interest
- Experience with Java, C#, C++ or other Object-oriented programming languages
- Knowledge of OpenGL or other 3D programming is preferable but not required

Please see www.configura.com/career for more information.

Send your resume to jobs-us at configura.com so it gets filtered correctly.

Thanks,
~Scott Huffman <sjhuffman at gmail.com> <scott.huffman at configura.com>