[GRLUG] Halloween Saturday Social

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:09:07 EDT 2010

I'd be interested if I can work it into my schedule. Should we all dress as
Linux mascots? :)

--Sent from my android.

On Oct 19, 2010 4:59 PM, "Michael Mol" <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:

So, Halloween happens to fall on a Saturday this year. I was asked if
I plan on holding a Saturday Social on Halloween.

So far, yes. However, given that it's a holiday of an odd sort, I'd
like to know...
...if anyone who normally would try to go won't be able to make it.
...if anyone who normally wouldn't be able to go would be interested
in coming by.