[GRLUG] Uninstall Fest Friday November 5th @ The Warehouse

Kyle Maas dontwantspam1 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 09:03:13 EDT 2010

Hi Casey,

I could use one, too, if you have any left.  Two questions:
1. Is there a "suggested donation"?
2. How deep are they?

- Kyle

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On Nov 3, 2010 4:05 PM, Casey DuBois <casey at grlug.org> wrote:

Hey Clay,

I hate the thought of scrapping these beautiful racks and definitely

prefer to find a good home for them.

Any donation amount you give for a rack goes to the school and you get

a slip for a tax credit.

They are 36U racks with round holes, Wheels, Rear door and 2x220V PDUs

(no front door).

When we remove the storage arrays in them there are also a bunch of

nice metal rails to set your servers on.

This offer is open to ALL.

I already have 6-empty racks if anybody wants to just come donate and get one.

Casey

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Clay Ashby <kingpoiuy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been looking for a rack. And I think I can make it out there. I'll give

> you some $ for the rack to helpbthe school I you want.

> --Sent from my android.

> On Nov 3, 2010 3:17 PM, "Casey DuBois" <casey at grlug.org> wrote:

> Hello GRLUG,

> I'm having an UN-install fest this Friday November 5th @ The Warehouse

> 6PM-Whenever

> I have several racks of Storage arrays that need to be broken down

> into metal, plastic and PCB bins.

> The metal will be scrapped and the $$$ donated to my kids school.

> If you need a 36U RACK this is an excellent opportunity for you to

> earn one, otherwise the only thing I have to offer is BEER and Candy

> Bars (left over from halloween) oh wait I'll break out the BBQ so let

> me know if you can make it (you know how I hate to run out of food).

> Drop me a line with any questions or concerns otherwise the event is

> open to everyone.

> Regards,

> Casey DuBois

> 616-808-6942