[GRLUG] Uninstall Fest Friday November 5th @ The Warehouse

Clay Ashby kingpoiuy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 16:14:18 EDT 2010

Now I'm even more interested! When is the earliest I can jump on this so I
can close the deal and adopt the healthiest specimen possible?

--Sent from my android.

On Nov 3, 2010 4:05 PM, "Casey DuBois" <casey at grlug.org> wrote:

Hey Clay,

I hate the thought of scrapping these beautiful racks and definitely
prefer to find a good home for them.
Any donation amount you give for a rack goes to the school and you get
a slip for a tax credit.

They are 36U racks with round holes, Wheels, Rear door and 2x220V PDUs
(no front door).

When we remove the storage arrays in them there are also a bunch of
nice metal rails to set your servers on.

This offer is open to ALL.

I already have 6-empty racks if anybody wants to just come donate and get
one.

Casey

--

Casey DuBois