[GRLUG] Virtualization

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:55:09 EDT 2010

Hey guys...
Kind of in a hurry - I have a conference call in 9 minutes AHHH!
So pardon me if this email seems rushed or poorly constructed.

We are using linux server virtualization currently at my workplace - but not
in production. (We are using OpenSuse as a the host OS and the "hypervisor"
is xen based)

I'm relatively new to linux server virtualization honestly - so can anyone
suggest a pre-packaged distro or something that makes it "easy".
Is there a product you can purchase that makes administration easier? ->
What do ALL these VPS hosting companies use?

Any suggestions are welcome...