[GRLUG] Android PDA

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Mon May 3 19:52:18 EDT 2010

Benjamin Flanders wrote:
> So my question was really looking for an android iPod Touch
> replacement.  I could see there being a device with all the features
> of the Google one except for the cell phone.  The Zii Egg looks
> promising except it isn't out yet except for an expensive dev kit.

I'd recommend the Archos 5 Internet Tablet.  Runs Android.  Nice
screen.  Wifi.

But it's still very unstable and has issues.  It works great as a media
player and internet tablet, but fails as a PDA.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Ubuntu 9.10 x86_64