[GRLUG] Subway/Biggby's social today

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:43:59 EDT 2010

I'm at the Subway/Biggby's on Chicago Drive in Grandville, but I've
got a small problem; I left my laptop's power supply at home (five
minutes away, there and back). Not going to leave until there's at
least two people here; I don't want to leave someone hanging, and I
don't want to miss any of you that show up.

There's free (unencrypted) wifi, a bunch of non-LUGgers with laptops,
and plenty of outlets. I'm dropping offline to save battery for a bit.
I've got plenty of stuff to amuse myself with today; I've got the
stuff with me to do demos of wardriving, GPS stuff, HDR photography
and panoramas, I can demo the client side of DNSSEC, or just crack
open my D&D books and chat about the campaign world I'm building. :)

(And that's just the stuff I normally carry with me. I'm such a geek...)