[GRLUG] Circuit Design

Jay Zuverink jayzuv at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 12:21:04 EDT 2010

http://delabs-circuits.com/cirdir/theory/theory1.html is a start...

________________________________
From: Matt Michielsen <mattmichielsen at gmail.com>
To: grlug at grlug.org
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 11:07:34 AM
Subject: Re: [GRLUG] Circuit Design

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Ben DeMott <ben.demott at gmail.com> wrote:

>A buddy of mine is really into circuit design and playing with microcontrollers/integrated circuits.
>But unfortunately he doesn't really have the time or the patience to teach beginner level integrated circuits to me.
>>

>I have very little understanding of circuit design, and only a general understanding of the components that makeup circuits...
>
>So can anyone suggest any classes that they know of, or good books to get started... I'm pretty good at learning from reading, and the internets.
>>

>I looked at a book from the library on integrated circuits but it was waaaay too wordy and I felt like I was interpreting sanscript as I read it.
>
>If I remember correctly GRCC offers a course in processor architecture - not sure if they do anything with Integrated Circuits - I live in Holland by the way.
>
>Thanks everyone who is older and wiser ;)

I might not be older or wiser, but I have some knowledge and quite a few books (some from my days as an ITT Tech student, which are actually pretty good and to the point) about circuit design.  I'm in Zeeland.  Maybe we can start an electronics meetup or something at Hacksmiths (http://www.hacksmiths.org/) in Holland.

-mm