[GRLUG] Thinking of app servers

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:20:13 EST 2010

I would love to make this work on my Mac... more than just 1 application at
a time though.

So if you are using Gnome how do you start a remote Gnome Session / Connect
to a remote X Server with Gnome?
I've heard plenty of people say "Well you should be able to just do this",
but I've never actually seen it working.

I have seen it working with XNest but thats not a true remote session -> but
I digress.

Maybe the supplied window manager that comes with X does this more
gracefully? TWM or whatever?