[GRLUG] At long last...

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:38:35 EST 2010

Michael,

I'm glad someone is able to get some use out of that machine.  It was going
to just sit around and gather dust for me.  I found all I was really in need
of at the moment was a NAS.  That box was the epitome of overkill.

Once my other priorities release their hold on me a touch, I am going to be
trying my hand at making a wireless NAS out of a Router with USB port and
DD-WRT that should suck down a fraction of the electricity.  Now all I need
to find is a good quality (cheap) USB external drive that will work.  I've
only got an old 40GB stolen from a laptop and stuck into an enclosure at the
moment.
--
Dave