[GRLUG] At long last...

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:57:17 EST 2010

Seagate seems to be back - it reinvents
itself every so often.  Maxtor was a favorite
years ago, and then ran in to quality problems.
Don't know about today.  Maybe 10 years ago
WD was offering three year warranties to get
people back.  But in my experience they are
rock solid today.  I've had very good luck with
them.

There seems to be a lot of churn in the
industry, and even the same manufacturer
can have good and bad models.

    -- Bob